Ask anyone I know, I've always had a camera by my side. Ever since picking up photography more than a decade ago, I've not left the state (and often the house) without a backpack full of camera equipment. And over the last several years, my passion for photography has grown into an even greater passion for video. And now, though I still love taking photos, making videos that move people to their core is what I love doing most.
Some personal bits
I'm from a small-ish town in Oregon called Springfield, or more accurately, I'm from near that small town. Country raised, I've always been surrounded by green grass, animals, and God's great outdoors. But more importantly, I'm number 3 of 6 awesome siblings, a homeschool grad, and son to two Godly, wonderfully loving parents.
Random Facts about me:
- I never really have liked coffee. Kinda weird, I know.
- I don't really play video games, but I have a gift, I'm just good at them.
- I'm an uncle!
- I have a habit of overthinking everything I can.
- I really like mint and peanut butter ice-cream mixed together
- I'm an ENFP
- I want to either skydive into my wedding, or ride in on a horse
- I have more than 20 terabytes of storage at home.